Mon, Jun 19|
Indian Trail Town Hall Candle Pouring Class
Come unwind with candle pouring and a mini self-reflection journaling session!
Time & Location
Jun 19, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Indian Trail, 315 Matthews-Indian Trail Rd, Indian Trail, NC 28079, USA
About the event
Come unwind and self-care with candle pouring! We will kick the class off with an introduction to our self-care candle collection by discussing each candles intention (that way you know what intention you would like to pour for your candle). Our collection contains the following:
- Gratitude (where there is gratitude, miracles are sure to follow)
- Let Go (let go and make room for more abundance in your life)
- Affirm (practice the art of using your words to produce life in all areas life)
- Breathe (breathing combats stress and anxiety, and it helps to ease the mind)
- Private Party (harness the power of self validation)
- Self-Care Isn't Selfish (you can't pour from an empty cup)
Once we discuss each candle, we will break out into a DIY session followed by a journaling session while candles set. Once candles set you will be able to take your candles home with you the same night! Registration must be done through the town hall catalog. Tickets are $15. Click the link below to purchase your tickets.